605 W. Pierson is centrally located in a cool neighborhood of Phoenix and part of Pierson Place Historic District. In walking distance of many cafés, restaurants and shops including Copper Star Coffee, Gallo Blanco Café and Bar and Modern on Melrose.
Built in 1958, 605 W. Pierson was fully remodeled in 2015.
The remodeled exterior features a manicured courtyard complete with stainless steel barbecue grill, LED outdoor fireplace, steel pergola and custom seating areas. Call us today to schedule a tour!